HybridZ

240z S12W 300zx rotor options

I'm looking into aftermarket 300zx 4 lug rotors from the 84 300zx. More specifically at the Stoptech cross drilled/slotted rotors and ran across a dilemma... There's two different part numbers for the 300zx stoptech rotors the base and a different part number for the turbo model. Anybody know which one I should order?

http://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/nissan,1984,300zx,3.0l+v6,1209507,brake/wheel+hub,rotor,1896

here you go, scroll down to performance section

CENTRIC 12742034L StopTech Sport; Drilled & Slotted; 4 lug Info  
Front Left; Except SF Model

$57.79  

CENTRIC 12742034R StopTech Sport; Drilled & Slotted; 4 lug Info  
Front Right; Except SF Model

http://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/nissan,1984,300zx,3.0l+v6,1209507,brake/wheel+hub,rotor,1896

here you go, scroll down to performance section

CENTRIC 12742034L StopTech Sport; Drilled & Slotted; 4 lug Info

Front Left; Except SF Model

$57.79

CENTRIC 12742034R StopTech Sport; Drilled & Slotted; 4 lug Info

Front Right; Except SF Model

Bro... You da real MVP! Haha

Yeah I know there were the R and L dirrerent codes. But the turbo had different number altogether. Now I know the turbo is 5 lug not 4 so that narrowed it down.

I got them from thmotorsports.com but I think the links "thecheckone" shared were 20 cheaper a Piece. But I got deer shipping Idk if rock auto came out to be the same after shipping or if theirs is free also.

haha, there is a lot of auto correct going on in this post. I never got a deer shipped before but rock auto's shipping isn't free, probably on the order of $15-20 for the set assuming they come from the same warehouse. There is also a 5% off coupon you can usually find for RockAuto. 

haha, there is a lot of auto correct going on in this post. I never got a deer shipped before but rock auto's shipping isn't free, probably on the order of $15-20 for the set assuming they come from the same warehouse. There is also a 5% off coupon you can usually find for RockAuto.

Haha dude that was hilarious. Well played sir autocorrect definitely wins