HybridZ

JPN Garage Issues? Not answering emails and messenger

Ryan Merrill

I ordered my wide flares on Cyber Monday. I received the automated form for the received payment to my email. I have emailed the company twice and more recently message them via Facebook with no reply. I just want a ETA of when I would be getting the flares so I can plan with the body guy. Cars in the booth now getting all the rusties replaced and the gas tank mounts installed. We have to cut the 1/4 and fenders before we paint so were trying to make a time line plan.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered my flares from jpn early June and didn't receive them until late August. I even payed for expedited shipping because i wanted my flares in time for the hot august nights drift event. Same story, automated response with a broken link for tracking info. I emailed many times and got nothing. Finally I direct messaged him on instagram. He replied. I gave him the order info with my name and never got a response. Eventually they showed up on my door. I'm glad they showed up but I'm very unhappy with customer service. Also the flares could be built... better. Maybe more layers in the fibreglass? Because the moment I mounted them they all cracked

On a side note - their instagram is now empty, and they had a FB post a week or so ago saying that JPN Garage was for sale - that post has now been taken down.

Maybe look for another vendor for the time being? I've heard good things about Classic Datsun's flares

http://classicdatsun.com/new/240_glass.html

Edited by tim.d

• 2 weeks later...