HybridZ

Bell housing adapter: Anyone seen an Ecotec to datsun z bellhousing adapter?

gorillaman2012

So my cousin just pulled his turbo ecotec out of a buggy project of his and dropped a ls crate engine in it..some reason he called me up and asked if I had any use for it..well not having much luck finding an adapter plate so figured I'd ask here. Anyone seen an Ecotec to datsun z bellhousing adapter system? Figured I may throw this system in for shits and grins until I get my original build put together. Or I just may leave it and buy another z to make into what I had planned before. Bit of a stupid question but figured I'd give it a shot. lol

I did a quick google earlier when i read this. I think if you really have your heart set on it, youre best bet would be to get a RWD trans from another GM. I came across a few forums that mentioned using an S10 trans with some mods? If you dont mind switching to a different trans and having a driveshaft made i think youll be in luck.

So my cousin just pulled his turbo ecotec out of a buggy project of his and dropped a ls crate engine in it..some reason he called me up and asked if I had any use for it..well not having much luck finding an adapter plate so figured I'd ask here. Anyone seen an Ecotec to datsun z bellhousing adapter system? Figured I may throw this system in for shits and grins until I get my original build put together. Or I just may leave it and buy another z to make into what I had planned before. Bit of a stupid question but figured I'd give it a shot. lol

Could try contacting this guy to have one made.

http://www.billsautofab.com/about/