• LocationCALIFORNIA

Posted 3 weeks ago

Works flawlessly

[attachment=89203:trim.96A2FD74-CAA1-415D-8A53-33A9050176E9.MOV]

#2 NewZed

NewZed
  • LocationWashington County, Oregon

Posted 3 weeks ago

Your link doesn't work.  And your comment is kind of meaningless since "works" doesn't tell anything.  Beside that it's in the wrong sub-forum.  

Many would love to hear more details though if you want to do it right.

#3 Gixxer Squid

Gixxer Squid
  • LocationCALIFORNIA

Posted 3 weeks ago

Your link doesn't work.  And your comment is kind of meaningless since "works" doesn't tell anything.  Beside that it's in the wrong sub-forum.  

Many would love to hear more details though if you want to do it right.

Well I tried posting some mpegs of 15-20 second sound bites but the files would not upload Casey got a bad rap and maybe some of it was deserved but I am more than happy. I tried posting pix on the thread of long ago but maybe it's locked down. Pix in my personal gallery if interested.

#4 NewZed

NewZed
  • LocationWashington County, Oregon

Posted 3 weeks ago

Sounds like you got lucky.  As I recall Casey took people's money and manifolds but did not deliver a product or return what he took.  That's called stealing and people that do that are called thieves.

http://forums.hybrid...0/#entry1097597

If the manifold does the same job the stock one did, with no change in power output, then it's is essentially an appearance piece, as was suggested early on.  

#5 Tony D

Tony D
  • LocationReno NV & Lucena Quezon, Philippines

Posted 2 weeks ago

Squid did you do a before and after dyno run?

It was pretty much shown with flow bench data the shorter cleaned up runner significantly improved flow.

Nobody has quantified that improvement yet and at this point only JeffP has significant repeatable information on his setup to do a comparo by using my manifold in place of his stock extrude-honed ZXT unit....

His Senza Manifold is more a plenum that bolts on over his new ITB setup.
Misanthropic Anthroparion Class 5 Hoarder, aspiring to posthumous fame as my containers are cut open and the market floods with crap I've squirrelled away over the years! I endeavour to persevere...

#6 Metro

Metro
  • LocationPortland, Oregon

Posted 2 weeks ago

His Senza Manifold is more a plenum that bolts on over his new ITB setup.

That's essentially what I had him make. No before and after is possible though.

I had to hound him daily and threaten to dispute the payment in order to get it done. I was happy with what I received, but he definitely screwed over a lot of people.

1976 Datsun 280z L28et | MS2-Extra, wasted spark, Jenvey ITBs, t3/t04, Ford HPX MAF

2000 F250 Crew 4x4 7.3 PSD, Full Force 180cc/30% Injectors, PHP Chip, FRx, HPx, AFE Intake, Hutchmod, TransGo kit, 4" Lift, 35" Toyo M/Ts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users