HybridZ
Skillard

Skillard Stainless Steel Inner Scuff Plates

I am working on some #4 brushed stainless steel inner scuff plates for the 280Z. They are modeled after the the later 280Z plates but I also put them in a 76 that had the early 280Z scuff plates and they fit great. In the early 280Z's you may need to drill a few 1/8" holes for mounting is all. I will also offer the option to powder coat them black (they will still be the same stainless steel under the powder coat). I can also look at making them for the 240Z but I know that those are still available to purchase... If there is enough interest for the 240's to have stainless steel scuff plates I can do that too. 

I should have these up at skillard.com to pre-order this week and should have them ready to ship early January. The price point isn't finalized yet but it's looking like $80 for a set of 2 with stainless mounting screws. Add $10 for powder coating.

IMG_1130.jpg

These are my late year 74 260z plates . I'm interested in a set ... not sure if these are the same as the 240/early 260.

IMG_8693_zps3bypieri.jpg

What is the length of these? I have a set that are off of a 76 that look comparable... the notable difference is an extra cutout on the tight radius. 

Hi Ben - I'll be up for 2x pairs please (240Z).

What I'd really like is a s-steel/aluminum 240Z luggage-riser trim across the rear of the seats !!!

Okay, thanks. I am working on getting some scuff plates going for the 240Z since there seems to be enough interest for a ss version. 

Maybe shoot me an email ( [email protected] ) with some reference pictures of what you like that you've seen on some other models out there. If it seems reasonable to do I may need some measurements from you since I no longer have any OEM seats. 

Hi Ben - I'll be up for 2x pairs please (240Z).

What I'd really like is a s-steel/aluminum 240Z luggage-riser trim across the rear of the seats !!!

would be interest in grabbing some for my 72 240z

These are my late year 74 260z plates . I'm interested in a set ... not sure if these are the same as the 240/early 260.

IMG_8693_zps3bypieri.jpg

I am going to be making the stainless steel inner scuff plates for the 240Z. I have the group buy up  at http://skillard.com/products/240z-260z-stainless-steel-inner-scuff-plate

What's the normal price difference between your group buys and once it's in normal production? I'm planning on needing these eventually, but I'd like to not spend the money until I actually get to that point.

What's the normal price difference between your group buys and once it's in normal production? I'm planning on needing these eventually, but I'd like to not spend the money until I actually get to that point.

Gotcha, it depends on the part and the popularity of it. It will range between 10-30%