* * * * * 1 votes

Marlin Crawler built R154 5 speed trans w 1/2JZ bell housing

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Nelsonian

Nelsonian
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 01 January 2017 - 12:53 PM

I have a Marlin Crawler built R154 5 speed transmission with only 1,700 miles on it from the previous owner.

Long story short previous owner had a 1000 hp + 2JZGTE powered 240sx freshly built that died after only 1,700 miles on it. Between the cost of fixing the engine on top of what he spent having it built and his very pregnant wife demanding the car project be sold, he ended up parting out the build and I bought the trans and Spec twin disc clutch and light flywheel combo from him.

The trans has MC's 7076-T6 billet 1st and 2nd shift fork, chromoly thruster washer kit, heavy duty bearing cover plate, new hardware. Built to handle power and torque. Also included are brand new and unused Tech2 Motorsports custom shifter arm re locator and cover plate to allow correct shifter positioning in the trans tunnel, as well as a new unused aluminum driveshaft. The stock shifter arm and knob along with new bolts/hardware for the bell-housing to block are also included. It has a new Toyota 1J/2J bell housing attached also.

The whole trans bolt up package with the hydraulic push pull throw out bearing included for $2400.

I also have the Spec super twin clutch/light flywheel combo (again with only 1,700 miles on it). It is a 6 puck race clutch and light flywheel package with barely used Wilwood 7/8" slave cylinder kit.

Clutch combo for $650.  

Attached Files

Edited by Nelsonian, A week ago.

Nelsonian, San Diego, CA.

#2 Greeko

Greeko
  • LocationVancouver, B.C

Posted 03 January 2017 - 09:56 AM

Thats a really good deal for what it is!!!!

I am on the fence of upgrading to a R154 from an W58 or going with a Cd009.....

#3 Nelsonian

Nelsonian
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 03 January 2017 - 05:32 PM

Shoot me a PM, Let's discuss....

#4 Nelsonian

Nelsonian
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted A week ago

Bump with lowered prices. Just in time for tax return season........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users