HybridZ

SEMA careers/jobs/internships/scholarships

jhaag

I have no connection to SEMA (Specialty Equipment Market Association) but as a now-retired career counselor at a local college, I think it can be useful for people seeking a career in the industry to explore their many resources. Automotive specialty equipment is a $39 billion industry and often can seem overwhelmingly big. Some years ago I had the opportunity to attend the annual SEMA show and, as an educator, I sought out all of the interns who were working the show. Every one of them mentioned how many employers expressed interest in them. By giving of their time and hard work during the show, they were very visible to the decision makers (attendance is limited to those working in the industry). I worked with several engineering students who, using the SEMA resources, were able to network their way into internships and then jobs upon graduation.

Search online using SEMA Career Center as your search terms. Be sure to click on the RESOURCES link in the menu bar when you get to the site.

John Haag