HybridZ
Sign in to follow this  
Dramier

Black Dragon Automotive closed.

Just went to look up some parts at BDA and found out they closed first of the month.   Didn't see this posted anywhere so figured I'd post this just in case.   I hope this isn't a trend that continues.     

If it's posted somewhere else and I missed it, I apologize and please delete.   If this isn't the proper place to post this, I also apologize.   

They announced it about 4-5 months ago.  They sold off all of their inventory at clearance, most of which was bought out in the first few days following the announcement.  Quite sad since they had a lot of the little things like weather seals and door handles for a very reasonable price.

I bought a few nice seals and new door handles from them when they closed at a steal. Wish I'd bought new bumpers and early taillights too considering how cheap they were going. I had already bought tons of replacement panels from them in the past. Kind of sad to see them go. I've kept all my old parts brochures from them. Kind of fun to see the cars they always featured in the back.  

Yeah I jumped on the $180 chrome bumpers, I think I paid more for fiberglass ones.

It's really unfortunate they're gone though. I had noticed their catalog shrinking over the years, so I suppose it was inevitable.

Thanks. Been away until last night and the ZCD issue kept me busy.

I have some parts I'm trying to determine if they are 240/260/280 specific.

If I post or PM you the part numbers could you tell me which?

Thanks. Been away until last night and the ZCD issue kept me busy.

I have some parts I'm trying to determine if they are 240/260/280 specific.

If I post or PM you the part numbers could you tell me which?

Completely forgot that it doesn't auto-notify of responses on here.   Yes I would be happy to look up anything you need!   You can post or PM me and I'll reply, much quicker this time too.