HybridZ

EFI newb advice/question maybe ITBs?

nmehdikh

One thing to consider is to hire a tuner to dial it all in. I had Jeff Linfert setup and tune my DOHC with ITBs and he did it all via email. Spending a little money up front getting things setup by a pro and then learning how to tweak may save you some frustration and get you on the road a lot quicker. I would find one in your area if you want to do dyno tuning as well.

Derek

Yes , the Maxima head has the bigger 35mm exhaust valve , so probably need to notch bore slightly. Just throw whatever Felpro calls for for that year - CR shouldn’t be an issue . If you could afford to throw the bigger 44mm intake valves in then I would do that also. 

I just suggested this head because it is notched for injectors and you can bolt any stock EFI intake to it . Besides the fact it has the ideal chamber . 

I’m running Audi 1.8 26lb injectors myself

3 hours ago, munters said:

I wonder why nobody tries the jenvey Heritage ?

In my eyes, mainly cost. They are what? 1600 euros for set of 3? And you get injectors, fuel rail, and TPS. Still need a DCOE manifold to bolt it to, throttle linkage, an ECU, and all the associated sensors. On the other hand, the triumph throttle body setup gets you the same thing for $200 used tops. Still need a manifold,throttle linkage, an ecu, and associated sensors. I love the look of the jenvey, just can't justify the cost.

To swap to the 82-83 L28ET distributor (for cam position / crank position sensors) into an L26, do I just need the distributor, and the drive shaft? Or do I also need to swap my oil pump? Or will it work with my L26 oil pump with the new shaft?

The three parts I'm looking at:
Shaft
Distributor
Gaskets

Do I need this oil pump as well?
Oil pump