HybridZ

Which bodykit is this?

flatline

Thanks guys, yes, I didn't like the wide body kits out there, Didn't like the other kits cause they didn't flow with the 240 lines. I've imported a set of ZG kit but didn't use it, so went ahead to make my own plugs for my build.

My set up is a tube frame chassis with upper and lower arms with an rb26tt engine.

post-406-0-59300900-1486851834_thumb.png

post-406-0-91841100-1486851939_thumb.jpg

create a build thread Skyline240...    I don't like any wide body kit i've seen to date; however, your vision is a whole different beast.  Looks like what the Z car would have been if created as a super car in today's time.   Hope to see when finished.  Good luck on your build.

If I start one, ppl will criticize on this form. Lol

Thanks Rick

No, what you are doing is too technical for the knockers to understand so go for it, build thread. Go on, you've done all this high end work so flaunt it lol.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh yeah I'm making molds for the whole car except the roof, not sure if there's a demand for it tho.

Thanks

where abouts in Vancouver are you? I am mids build as well! More street than track in my direction but yours is pretty rad!