HybridZ
Sign in to follow this  
flatline

Which bodykit is this?

flatline    10

Was surfing the web and saw this Datsun with a really nice aero kit.

I am building a 20B Datsun 260Z for the track and would really love to use some parts of this kit, but where to find it, or could it just be a one off?

TAS2017-Kyusha-blakejones-speedhunters-2

TAS2017-Kyusha-blakejones-speedhunters-2

skyline240z    3

Thanks guys, yes, I didn't like the wide body kits out there, Didn't like the other kits cause they didn't flow with the 240 lines. I've imported a set of ZG kit but didn't use it, so went ahead to make my own plugs for my build.

My set up is a tube frame chassis with upper and lower arms with an rb26tt engine.

post-406-0-59300900-1486851834_thumb.png

post-406-0-91841100-1486851939_thumb.jpg

brittbogle    10

create a build thread Skyline240...    I don't like any wide body kit i've seen to date; however, your vision is a whole different beast.  Looks like what the Z car would have been if created as a super car in today's time.   Hope to see when finished.  Good luck on your build.

260DET    25

If I start one, ppl will criticize on this form. Lol

Thanks Rick

No, what you are doing is too technical for the knockers to understand so go for it, build thread. Go on, you've done all this high end work so flaunt it lol.

Greeko    1

Oh yeah I'm making molds for the whole car except the roof, not sure if there's a demand for it tho.

Thanks

where abouts in Vancouver are you? I am mids build as well! More street than track in my direction but yours is pretty rad!