New Member, and New 77 280z owner!!
Posted 08 February 2017 - 03:42 PM
Posted 09 February 2017 - 11:15 AM
- Download a Factory Service Manual (FSM)
- Download electrical schematics for your car. PDFs are easier to read than those found in books. Some are in color.
- Buy the book How to Restore Your Datsun Z Car by Wick Humble. It will save you hours of searching for "how to" info.
- Focus on searching Hybridz as 99% of questions have already been addressed.
- Start bookmarking Z car parts suppliers
- Remember these are 40 year old cars and will need restoration to be safe and drivable.
- Join ClassicZCars.com website and search there as well.
- Become well informed about modifications before asking questions. People will be more inclined to answer informed questions.
- Search the forums.
- Read the new member FAQs.
“Life is like arriving late for a movie, having to figure out what was going on without bothering everybody with a lot of questions, and then being unexpectedly called away before you find out how it ends.” -Joseph Campbell
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users