HybridZ

Eibach springs- all on back order

Called everyone, seems there is a 4 week wait on the springs(progressive rate, 1-1.5" drop).

Any alternative springs available? Not counting coilovers.?

I need a 1-2" drop.

There is a set of blue colored springs on mine now, not sure what they are, but its higher in the front. By the looks of the rears, there just isn't enough coil compared to the front.

Called everyone, seems there is a 4 week wait on the springs(progressive rate, 1-1.5" drop).

Any alternative springs available? Not counting coilovers.?

I need a 1-2" drop.

There is a set of blue colored springs on mine now, not sure what they are, but its higher in the front. By the looks of the rears, there just isn't enough coil compared to the front.

I have a used set of eibach progressive and kyb shocks with 5k on them im selling if your interested.....

Votgland (sp?)

If you plan on just evening out your suspension you can just run spring spacers to bring up the rear.

Progressive springs at least the Tokico offering was pretty frowned upon due to poor design. Tokico's 280z offerings are linear and rode quite nicely, for a 240z they would need to be trimmed to account for the height differential though.

Votgland (sp?)

If you plan on just evening out your suspension you can just run spring spacers to bring up the rear.

Progressive springs at least the Tokico offering was pretty frowned upon due to poor design. Tokico's 280z offerings are linear and rode quite nicely, for a 240z they would need to be trimmed to account for the height differential though.

Vogtland!  I've got them on my Z, found they lowered it by only about an inch.  I had so much trouble finding Eibachs for a decent price here in Canada I just gave up.  Overall I'm quite happy with them!

• 4 weeks later...

Vogtland!  I've got them on my Z, found they lowered it by only about an inch.  I had so much trouble finding Eibachs for a decent price here in Canada I just gave up.  Overall I'm quite happy with them!

Did you go with the Stagg struts as well? If so how do you feel about them?