HybridZ
Sign in to follow this  
JSM

WTB: Turbo Down Pipe

JSM    15

Anyone have on there no using that fits the stock T3 turbo?

I know I can buy a new one pretty cheap, but I just want it for testing purposes so I figured I'd take a shot if someone had a used one.

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/15-6037

Cost plus shipping to 34787.

Thanks!

JSM    15

Ok let me know.  I don't need the elbow, I need what connects to the elbow and maybe just a few feet.  I figured maybe someone might have one of the MSA ones' laying around they didn't need.

Edited by JSM

Namor    1

I've got one, but it didn't fit well in my car so I modified it a little bit.  I'll get a couple pictures and if you are interested I'll figure out how much it will cost to ship.  

The two welds are where I cut most of the way through, bent it to close the gap and welded it back together to get the fitment better in my car.

post-6369-0-37803100-1487984938_thumb.jpg

Edited by Namor

JSM    15

I've got one, but it didn't fit well in my car so I modified it a little bit.  I'll get a couple pictures and if you are interested I'll figure out how much it will cost to ship.  

The two welds are where I cut most of the way through, bent it to close the gap and welded it back together to get the fitment better in my car.

That's fine. I'm really using it for testing purposes anyway. What do you want for it? Shipping to 34787?