HybridZ

A stolen Datsun 240z returned to the owner!!!!!

Greeko

A similar thing happened out there in Ontario a couple of years back.  An owner put up a $10k reward for information leading to the return of his stolen Z, which had had owned for 40+ years.  This put too much heat on the thieves I guess, so they ditched it in a field.  Unfortunately it sat in that field for a month and developed some rust prior to being found...  Anyway, someone eventually saw it, contacted the owner, and he got it back.  The guy that found it declined any reward too, it was nice to see!  

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2015/04/23/owner-reunited-with-his-bluebird-a-stolen-vintage-sports-car.html

A similar thing happened out there in Ontario a couple of years back.  An owner put up a $10k reward for information leading to the return of his stolen Z, which had had owned for 40+ years.  This put too much heat on the thieves I guess, so they ditched it in a field.  Unfortunately it sat in that field for a month and developed some rust prior to being found...  Anyway, someone eventually saw it, contacted the owner, and he got it back.  The guy that found it declined any reward too, it was nice to see!  

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2015/04/23/owner-reunited-with-his-bluebird-a-stolen-vintage-sports-car.html

Thats nice to hear people still care. Wow he turned down the reward... Good for him!!! I would have settled for a beer and some poutine LOL

Edited by Greeko