HybridZ

WTB 280zx axle

redzedturbo

ive got a few sets. went threw the same problem with stub axles. im running 300zxt cv joints now. i dont know how this works as far as communicating on the web. i have paypal. i have a 83 zx that i need some black interior pieces (center console,door panels). it has a Ls in it so i dont need any drivetrain parts, dont know what else you got? message me and we can talk. always willing to help

post-24014-0-66273100-1487940235_thumb.jpg

post-24014-0-17037400-1487940260_thumb.jpg

Hey man the parts car i have had tan/brown interior. Bummer right? My 83 is black inside also. what do you need for a passenger axle not the stub in the control arm that im tearing up it the end that goes into the diff. I never had this problem till i installed the obx diff and then went to the strip. I could not launch the car at all or it would shake so hard my glove box would open and sun visors would flip down. It was very bad and ran a 13.2 @ 108 it was crap car should run mid to low 12s. Passenger axle price? Thanks and good luck with the LS swap. 

i never actually busted a cv-joint. when i did the upgrade for the stub axles i just made the switch to the 300zxt cv's. i run the quaife rear diff for 5 yrs now. i think ive talked to you about wheel hope before. its a pain with the s130's. ive had an Ls in for a few years now. runs 11.9 @118. 1.85 60ft. 13.2 is pretty good for the 6cyl. mine ran 16.7 with the 6 in it.

Any way, im thinkin $100 ($75 plus $25 shipping). i also have one that needs to be re-booted that ill sell for $75 total instead if that helps. my car used to squat so much that the boot would catch on the bottom of the car and tear. just so we are clear, they are an 83 280zxt cv-joint. i forget which side is longer so just let me know if you need the longer or shorter

post-24014-0-62992300-1487975206_thumb.jpg