HybridZ
Ryan Merrill

1971 Datsun 240Z - L33 - Twin Turbo - 4L80e

Sadly most builds seem to be about looks and how fast it is in a straight line but avoiding gold gets a big thumbs up.

I want it all. The car wil be auto, and honestly I'm a drag guy. Road course it not my thing. I have done it on bike and car mainly at Mosport. I do love drag. Car will retain the IRS. and the block is still gold :)

Posted (edited)

Nice build Ryan!  She's looking better and better!  What's left to go?

Quit a bit. Just waiting for some dry weather so that I can roll it out of the garage and have some room to work. Hot side fabrication and wiring on next on the list.

Edited by Ryan Merrill

trackzpeed    5

Looking great Ryan. I may never get to paint as I spend too much on go fast parts...... Your car looks so very clean! I'm content with my angry racer primer look for now, but seeing projects in paint gets me tossing change in a savings jar. FWIW, I had great dealings and success with wiring specialties for LS wiring. Best of luck. Jim

Looking great Ryan. I may never get to paint as I spend too much on go fast parts...... Your car looks so very clean! I'm content with my angry racer primer look for now, but seeing projects in paint gets me tossing change in a savings jar. FWIW, I had great dealings and success with wiring specialties for LS wiring. Best of luck. Jim

Thanks Jim. I am building my own harness. its was actually easier then I though it would be. Angry primer is awesome. <y car was painted because I only had to pay for the paint lol.