HybridZ

wiring harness route from firewall to rear quarter panel

The harness runs down to the floor on the right side, over the seat mount, then into the quarter through a big hole just behind the door.  That hole has a grommet.  It goes back into the abyss - over the wheel well then down in front of the evap canister and to the floor.  (it can be difficult to fish the harness through this space...)  Somewhere around there (before there) the dome light and rear window defrost take off.  The rear-end wiring goes down to the deck in the quarter and back to the rear.  It comes through a smallish hole to the right of the tails and across the back of the car to the left for the lights and then continues on to the speaker and antenna.  Near the evap canister, the wiring to the fuel tank goes down through a hole with a grommet.  Everywhere the harness passes through sheet metal there should be a grommet... 

I can try and get some pic's of my 73 parts car tomorrow, it's been snowing, and well I just didn't want to go out and get pic's in the snow to be perfectly honest. 

cgsheen has the routing about right, in verbiage.