HybridZ

Pillar    3

If you are on facebook, you might try sending him a message there.  I have recently heard quite a lot of negative reports about JPN Garage similar to yours.  A lot of folks are having trouble getting in touch with him, and they are reporting that their orders are going unfulfilled for weeks or longer.  Really a bummer because I was planning on ordering coilovers from him, but now I am reconsidering.  I hope you are able to get it sorted out, and would love to hear about any updates if you ever hear back.

Pillar

MN280z    0
Posted (edited)

I found a number (407) 600-7911

guy actually answered and tried to get who he was out of it, and finally asked if he was affiliated with JPN Garage and he said no and hung up quick. Also the email is shut down too, so can't even ask if they want to settle this in a quiet and easy kind of way. So not quite sure what to do other than try and file a claim against the money via the bank.

If this is legit scam level shit, they got some bad karma coming their way.

Edited by MN280z

Zetsaz    4

I found a number (407) 600-7911

guy actually answered and tried to get who he was out of it, and finally asked if he was affiliated with JPN Garage and he said no and hung up quick. Also the email is shut down too, so can't even ask if they want to settle this in a quiet and easy kind of way. So not quite sure what to do other than try and file a claim against the money via the bank.

If this is legit scam level shit, they got some bad karma coming their way.

Tons of people all over the place have been complaining about terrible service and not getting products. I would file a claim. If you want the coilovers after, buy them direct from BC. They're the same price. 

MN280z    0

For sure! Like to get my damn car on the road before sunmer is over hah.

Yeah I started a claim, they have shut down all of their contacts/ways to contact them down. So yeah there is definitely something going down.