• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 datsundoug

datsundoug

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 07:01 AM

I'm trying to source some decent fender mirrors, bullet style.  I purchased some from Zcardepot and they are pretty cheap looking and also had a lot of plastic injection molding issues.  I've seen several pictures of other ones online, but can't find where to purchase them.  I am looking for black ones, although I could paint/powder coat them if needed.  Anyone have any options?  Thanks.

#2 Pillar

Pillar

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationNear: Hampton, Virginia, United States

Posted 09 March 2017 - 07:40 AM

Are you looking for the long stalk type, or the chrome 510 type?  Only other real options for the fender mirrors is the JDM Nissan parts.  There is a metal replica of the long stalk mirrors I have seen recently, but they are as much or more than the JDM chrome Nissan 510 ones.  I have also seen carbon fiber replica of the long stalk mirrors, but those were going for over $1,000 if I recall.  A lot of folks have taken the plastic ones, and with a bit of sanding and painting, made them look quite good.  But they are pretty much the only option that I have seen aside from the real ones.  If you dont care weather it is a long stalk or short stalk, your best option is the 510 mirrors, and just paint them black if you want.  

#3 Greeko

Greeko

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • LocationVancouver, B.C

Posted 09 March 2017 - 07:47 AM

I have been in the same boat. THere is a guy in Thailand who sells the replica ones made out of aluminum for $180. Sadly he is out of stock for a bit... waiting....

There is also a place in torrence, Ca that sell nice looking replicas for $350.... Very nice...

#4 Greeko

Greeko

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • LocationVancouver, B.C

Posted 09 March 2017 - 08:16 AM

http://www.ebay.com/itm/112257838037

http://www.ebay.com/itm/222396921934

Sadly the later is out of stock :(

#5 ktm

ktm

The Real McCoy

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1619 posts
  • LocationSo Cal

Posted 31 March 2017 - 05:02 PM

A bit late, but something like these?  They were selling from a vendor in the Phillipines for like $80 a pair.

Attached Files

Edited by ktm, 31 March 2017 - 05:03 PM.

-Bo

#6 cjack300zx

cjack300zx

Moving Up

• Donating Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Locationroanoke virginia

Posted 31 March 2017 - 08:16 PM

What about these, though they are made for the corolla?

http://www.ebay.com/...4pYUBRo&vxp=mtr

#7 Tofuninja12

Tofuninja12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSouth Bay - Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

Posted 10 April 2017 - 06:36 AM

A bit late, but something like these? They were selling from a vendor in the Phillipines for like $80 a pair.

Do you have the link for those Ima want some :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users