HybridZ

Fender Mirror Options?

datsundoug

I'm trying to source some decent fender mirrors, bullet style.  I purchased some from Zcardepot and they are pretty cheap looking and also had a lot of plastic injection molding issues.  I've seen several pictures of other ones online, but can't find where to purchase them.  I am looking for black ones, although I could paint/powder coat them if needed.  Anyone have any options?  Thanks.

Are you looking for the long stalk type, or the chrome 510 type?  Only other real options for the fender mirrors is the JDM Nissan parts.  There is a metal replica of the long stalk mirrors I have seen recently, but they are as much or more than the JDM chrome Nissan 510 ones.  I have also seen carbon fiber replica of the long stalk mirrors, but those were going for over $1,000 if I recall.  A lot of folks have taken the plastic ones, and with a bit of sanding and painting, made them look quite good.  But they are pretty much the only option that I have seen aside from the real ones.  If you dont care weather it is a long stalk or short stalk, your best option is the 510 mirrors, and just paint them black if you want.  

I have been in the same boat. THere is a guy in Thailand who sells the replica ones made out of aluminum for $180. Sadly he is out of stock for a bit... waiting....

There is also a place in torrence, Ca that sell nice looking replicas for $350.... Very nice...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...