HybridZ

WTB 280Z rear and front Disc Brake Upgrades

gvincent

I've been trying to buy them off Kash for over a month but no response, I can't wait any longer so what do you have and what do you want for them.

I need a working emergency brake so most wilwood systems don't have this.

If nothing available I'll break down and contact Silvermine.

Thats,

Greg

please email me gregory.vincent@comcast.net

Why dont you piece together yourself go on rockauto and get the 84-89 early s12 toyota caliper thats all it is and spend the money and good pads . The vented version is the later caliper s12w marking with 300zx 4 bolt caliper get the spacer of Silvermine I actually have one brand new if you want to go the vented route with pads.  I have done both between solid and vented same thing just if you are really spirited in braking the vented comes along better in cooling.  The next best brake upgrade is the bigger brake master you have two direct swaps the 15/16 bore size off early 280zx (vertical flange) and the wilwood 1" cylinder they are on practically every site just do searching silvermine/jegs/summit/zcar/msa depot etc .

The rear I have done twice and can honestly say I dont see an improvement just better for serviceability and look factor.