HybridZ
ryant67

Nismo insulators, Isky cam, L28 rods and flat top pistons, pistons rings, bearings, etc

Posted (edited)

All items located in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Prices are in US dollars, and shipping is extra.

**pics to follow in replies**

Feel free to ask questions, I'm also happy to provide lots of high res pics, so just ask. Low ballers will be ignored :D

-

NISMO Mikuni Insulators - New in box, each box has two in it. These are the thick rubber carb insulators. NLA. I have several boxes of these - $SOLD!

Isky L6 camshaft - Newly ground from a stock camshaft. 270 duration with .540 lift. Great street cam - $SOLD!

L28 rods and 87mm p79 flat top pistons - appear to be new/unused. Pistons are OEM and appear to be 87mm. Comes with ARP hardware, and I have a set of piston rings that I am 95% sure go with them. I weighed each piston/rod set, and all six sets were exactly 1276g. - $SOLD

Sealed Power piston rings - parts #SP E488KC 1.00 - New in box, I suspect the 1.00 in the part number means these are 1mm oversize? I could be wrong though... $60

Venolia Piston Rings - boxes marked 3.426. Appear to be new. I matched them up against the Seal Power rings I also have for sale, and the sizing seems to be the same. There are only 4 of the second rings in the box, instead of 6. The rest of the rings are in sets of 6. Price reflects this. - $20

Used rocker arms - pulled from several L engines. I have a few dozen of these. Will need resurfacing prior to use. Let's say $SOLD!

Bearings:
Clevite 77 -.25mm rod bearings - two boxes. $18 each box, or $36 for both.
Clevite 77 -.25mm main bearings (2x4) - $50.
Vandervell STD rod bearings (part VP 91614 STD) - NLA part. $25
Vandervell STD main bearings (part VP 91562 STD) - NLA part. $35

Hood hinges - in great shape. Still have the zinc coating. $70

240Z small gauges - two water temp/oil ones, and one amp/fuel level one. Good for gutting to install aftermarket gauges, saving you from cutting up your stock ones. $25 each, or $65 for all three.

Wide Ratio 5 speed - came included in a large used parts buy. I haven't run it, and cannot be certain it's 100% good. It does shift smoothly though. Not shipping. $200

R180 open diff. - 3.545, has water contamination, so the oil has turned seriously gunky.  Needs a good clean.  I'll see about tackling this if I get bored enough.  Otherwise the price has been marked to reflect this.  I'm not seeing any corrosion though.   $50

240Z washer bottle - $40

5 speed shift lever - $30

Mallory distributor cap 270 and rotor 309 - $30

Edited by ryant67

Stamped 39:11, so it's a 3.545.

There's a good bit of 'sludge' in there though, looks like water contamination. I'm not seeing rust, but it'll need a serious clean before being used.

Also, I just noticed that you're in the Philippines. Shipping something this heavy from Canada to there would cost probably around $300 USD...

Stamped 39:11, so it's a 3.545.

There's a good bit of 'sludge' in there though, looks like water contamination. I'm not seeing rust, but it'll need a serious clean before being used.

Also, I just noticed that you're in the Philippines. Shipping something this heavy from Canada to there would cost probably around $300 USD...

Thanks for checking.

That is same as what I have in the car. Looking for 3.9 (or close).

Thanks anyway

Bump!

Transmission available again, buyer backed out.  

Still have 6 boxes of insulators left - I'm in no hurry to sell them, so the price on those suckers is firm.  Once they are gone, they're gone, and good luck finding more NOS ones :)