AARANG harness fuse box and ECU Shipped a week ago

ThatoneZ harness fuse box and ECU configured . Shipped last week

BMAC This weekend will be done full harness with ECU

DOOMED This weekend will be done full harness with ECU

On the next batch of potential harness

Cjewing

AustinG

Jhill

So far everyone has ordered the Full harness + MS2 3.0 assembled / configured ECU the next guys that want the ECU I will go with the 3.57 assembled unit for a couple of reasons

- Faster turn around time. It takes allot of time to assemble/test/jumper the 3.0 board. I also have 2x 240z I need to finish for summer hopefully ( I wish )

- 3.57 is machine built so less chance of a bad solder joint

But mainly cause its faster. I didnt start the group buy to build ECU's. So far I built 5 and it takes allot of time from the actual Harness work I do.

Thanks
Hussein

• 2 weeks later...

Iam now an authorized MS vendor via Amp EFI/DIYautotune. Any products from DIY autotune I can sell. Any sale made through hbz will have a 2-5% donation to the forum ( varies from product to product ) the least I could do for the forum.  Prices  will be the same price as listed on DIY website and any warranties will still be covered. Also my plug and play harness will still be for sale here as well as more new efi products for hbz so be sure to keep following the progress.

Edited by softopz
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wanted to thank Softopz for an amazing job putting together the wiring harness for me.  All the ends and wire shielding are top notch and super clean.  He was a great guy to work with, especially since I'm such a noob asking him lots of questions, which he was great at answering and giving suggestions.  It's thanks to members like him that helps keep our Datsun hobbies moving forward.  

I highly recommend anyone doing a Megasquirt upgrade to contact Softopz as he will definitely hook you up with a custom wire job that meets your needs.

-Ken

IMG_2935.JPG

IMG_2937.JPG

Thanks guys appreciate the kind words.

More good news It's never been a better time to convert to Megasquirt with my harness/ecu kits.  I have now partnered with Richard Boyk aka Chickenman to provide a better baseline tune for the individuals who are getting an ECU with harness. We will cover turbo and NA tunes ie l28et 260cc injectors /440cc/480cc also we will cover NA tunes as well. All software/tune config proceeds will go to chickenman for his work. 
Disclaimer part these are all baseline tunes that are very refined however not every setup is identical, elevation,  temperature, EMI, wires/ plugs etc with that said....We do HIGHLY recommend a wideband and atleast a street/dyno tune also Richard could go over your setup remotely for more minor touches. He has done this with many board/facebook users to fine tune each setup his fees are reasonable and a very good insurance policy.

Edited by softopz

Sounds like a good TEAM! 

I can vouch for Richards work . Richard is a great tutor to help you get over the learning curve with MS. So if you guys have ever considered switching to MS - this is a good time and team to do it with!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not trying to be a moderator here, but can this thread be rewritten in the vendor forum or here so it makes a little easier decifering ? Or if the original post can be edited . I was reading it today for someone who wants to order , and it was kind of hard to follow . 

Thanks 

I received my MS harness from Hussein (Softopz) and couldn't be more impressed. I haven't had the chance to do a thorough inspection because of family issues but the product and communication so far has been second to none.  He sent me pictures of my harness identifying all of the connections along with instructions for initial setup and flashing the data to my MS.

I'll add more details when this roller coaster of life calms down. 

Dave

PS I'm a grandfather!

• 4 weeks later...