HybridZ

Plug and Play Megasquirt Wiring Harness + sensors etc

softopz

MODERATOR PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD ! THANK YOU MOVED TO VENDOR FORUM   Iam now an authorized MS vendor via Amp EFI/DIYautotune. Any products from DIY autotune I can sell. Any sale made through hbz will have a 2-5% donation to the forum ( varies from product to product ) the least I could do for the forum. Any product will be the same price as listed on DIY website and any warranties will still be covered. Also my plug and play harness will still be for sale here as well as more new efi products for hbz so be sure to keep following the progress. 

Original post  I just happened to complete a full plug and play ms2 system was wondering if there was interest in doing some more seeing as FricFac is not doing any more . I can make them for the less cost and will include much more. Allot of hours has been put into this harness and will clearly show pictures don't do it justice. To make this worth while I would need 3-5 to start.

The Essential harness will be $400 It will include:

- 8-10ft harness color  now 12 ft minimum coded with diagram , ignition input shielded for noise cancellation, 1 wire end to end not a hack job. all new plugs and sensors

- 6x EV1 sealed injectors plugs quick disconnect

- 1x GM coolant temp sensor with amp sealed plug

- 1x GM air temp sensor with amp sealed plug

- 1x ms2 friendly Throttle Position sensor with sealed plug

- 1x ms2 friendly Crank Angle Sensor with plug OR l28et distributor input ( you supply plug )

-  loom supplied

new

- lowered price from$ 490 to $400

- AMP DB37 METAL clamshell connector

- GXL wiring (heat and oil resistant)

- 12ft length at no extra charge! ( shorter length and custom layout available  )

- labelled every 3 inches

- extra FIDLE, IAC 1A, 1B, 2A, 2B wires

The Full Package Harness + Relays + Fusebox will be $750 will include:

- Everything from Essential Harness

- Main and Fuel pump Relays

- Fusebox: Labelled with fuses for fuel pump, coil, ecu, 2x injectors banks. With 2 spare connections for wideband / boost controller.

- 16 ft power to fuel pump and 10ft power to coil (crimped and soldered)

- Main Power to battery with fuse connectors, 8ft ground for relays, 8ft switched power for relays. (crimped and soldered)

- NOTE LAST 4 OPTIONS I could connect , crimp and solder everything. OR  just include and label the obvious reason being placement of ECU is different for everyone

- plenty of loom supplied

- new

- 12ft length at no extra charge! ( shorter length and custom layout available  )

- new relay/fusebox can handle 6 relays ie fan(s), lights, etc with 6 FUSES typical install uses 3-4 leaves 2 spare wideband , boost gauge etc

extras options available

4 cylinder harness, 8 cylinder harness, trigger wheels for CAS  ecu panel mount custom length wires. Mega squirt hardware assembly.   PM for extra options and more info.

Edited by softopz
CLOSE THREAD MODS

Thanks Leskinen, not most but all the sensor are included to get up and running. I just finished bench testing ecu/fuses/sensor and relays everything check out. The new owner should be receiving very soon. All he has to do is wire 12v batterey, switched 12v , ground and set trigger angle.

Edited by softopz

• 2 weeks later...

That is mine MS system which is on it's way as of this typing. Normally, I don't like to write review and I hate to be a guinea pig and who would want to be. But, man... Does it look sweet! Being a noob on a totally new platform (I'm a Honda guy and the 240z is my first Datsun/Nissan ever), I depend on a totally plug n play system for my Z. This is where "softopz" came in to fill that gap. So far, my experience with him is nothing but friendliness, knowledgeable, helpful, patient... He went over with me with all my noob questions and requests. He sent me links to get info to educate myself with the MS system and the Z car in general. I didn't know he is offering this to Hybridz community. If you are on the fence with this deal he is offering, join in. You can't go wrong. More choices, excellence work, reliable person and cheaper price range? It's a no brainer.

"I'll be back" with a first hand review of the system once I get it in my hands.

Chris

Edited by Zisionquest

Thanks for the kind words really appreciate it. The ms and harness should be at your place first thing next week. Look forward to you receiving and reviewing the package.

This is the place to be if MS and s30 are new to you. The amount of knowledge in these forums are priceless, you learn just by viewing and creeping around. Plus the guys here are more than willing to help as long as you search first.

• 3 weeks later...

im interested in a full harness and ecm with tune also.. my 82 turbo has terrible wiring

and runs like crap.. im at my wits end .. after 8 years and 200 miles .. this might be my last effort

before a sale or a gallon of gas to burn it.

i cannot get this car to run right and cant get any help in my area of northeast.

no one will touch it.. please help..

Your name doesn't help lol sorry I could not resist.

On a serious note though I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE YOU COMING FROM. Believe or not when I first did my turbo swap (more than 13 years ago) I had to deal with the ancient efi and it gave me hell. There was a lack of support online and locally at that time. I spent almost 2 years off and on trying to get it to run. I jumped into ms2 and never looked back. Dont get me wrong it was a steep lurning curve but now I am very comfortable with it. This harness is perfect for you.

I sent you a pm so I could get all your info.

Edited by softopz

All the harness's I send out are fully tested here is a just finished Full Package harness w/ MS2 built per spec (all software / hardware settings configured + basetune loaded) and ecu/mount. All hardware checks out :)

Here are some shots and a quick video.

Again the wires are not loomed this way:

- you see the entire harness

- route it whichever way you want

- easier to put through firewall

- loom and tape after you choose your path (loom supplied)

All the wiring is labelled for easy install and all of them are sealed.

CAS distributor wiring -  - shielded wired paired in - amp seal connector

TPS with connector

CAS wiring 

GM coolant Temp

IAT sensor

EV1 quick release Fuel injector clips / sealed

Coil Terminals + and - crimped and soldered - heat shrunk (adhesive kind not th

Edited by softopz

• 2 weeks later...

GOOD NEWS the next harness's for

AARANG
BMAC

DOOMED

and anyone after that are all:

- new relay/fusebox can handle 6 relays ie fan(s), lights, etc with 6 FUSES typical install uses 3-4 leaves 2 spare wideband , boost gauge etc

Pictured Custom s130 turbo Full Package MS2 harness + ECU . ECU Mounted in stock location, Relays and fuses next to battery.

post-4858-0-64154400-1495609056_thumb.jpg

post-4858-0-26554500-1495609057_thumb.jpg

post-4858-0-62434500-1495609057_thumb.jpg

post-4858-0-04554600-1495609058_thumb.jpg

post-4858-0-43554700-1495609058_thumb.jpg

post-4858-0-79434700-1495609058_thumb.jpg

post-4858-0-98986700-1495609953_thumb.jpg

Edited by softopz

Any thoughts/consideration towards coil packs?

I've got a 1983 280ZX Turbo, and seeing as Kurk McCay has dropped out of the harness game for the time being, I'm interested in a fully turbo set-up, including a way to replace the fusible links with maxi-fuses or something like that, if possible. 

I am currently doing a ms3pro semi sequential with LS coils it is wired sequential till he get a secondary cam phase triggor. I dont think it's necessary to go coils. The distributor is fine however a wasted spark setup (coil pack) is nice too. A bit more control in timing and cleans up engine bay. My setup comes with relays and fuses to replace all the efi fusible links and anything efi related. I will pm you to get your details.

Hey just wanted to let anyone who is interested know. I have received my full harness last week. The ECU was heavily wrapped in bubble wrap and boxed in with foam, and the harness was also wrapped. Everything arrived exactly as described and pictured, everything is clearly labeled, and it came with printed detailed instructions. It shipped way faster than expected considering it came from canada. Overall Im very happy with my experience, Hussein was incredibly helpful figuring out how I wanted my setup, kept me updated every step, and had it done faster than originally promised. Everything looks great should make for a very clean install.

post-42123-0-78901200-1496283186_thumb.jpg

Edited by 2sixTZombii