HybridZ

WELD Taking 4+ months to ship wheels???

Anyone else have issues with WELD Racing taking forever to ship wheels?  I ordered a set of 17x11 S71s over 4 months ago and they've yet to ship.  Their customer service has been less than stellar, no email response and anytime I call they give me the run around...

I never bought from them as a direct result of their lack of response and general approach to customer service. I inquired with their sales rep Deanna about weights and widths of the Miramar and Riverside models only to never hear back from her after several attempts on my part.

Check out this thread starting on page 103, post# 2055 and continued to page 104 post# 2062. Oh well, loss of a sale due to lack of concern and laziness on their part. 

http://forums.hybridz.org/topic/58528-wheel-show-post-your-pics-of-you-wheels/page-103 

Edited by Nelsonian

Dang, thanks for the response, and yes I cannot agree enough with your posts.  It seems people may have better luck going through Summit/Jegs, but if the custom backspace isn't listed/offered, then you're back to working direct with WELD.  I will not be ordering another WELD product.

For others' reference, here's a snippet of Nelsonians WELD experience.  

"I called one last time to Weld Wheels to once again inquire about the weights and width availability of the GT-S series wheels and was told by the lady who answered in a slightly gruff demeanor that the sales rep Deanne would get back to me. No response once again, so that makes three calls in more than a months time with no call back or email. All I wanted to do was gather info and buy some forged wheels from them, but now they can kiss my A_ _. I will wait until I have another wheel manufacturers  purchase in place then send Weld a polite email explaining how happy I am to have found out how their customer service or lack thereof really is before I shelled out my hard earned money to them as well as give full credit to their top notch sales rep Deanne."