HybridZ

A nice V8 280z over on Bat

grannyknot

thanks Adam for the kind words ..if it was not for your build tread I would not have bought it ..and yes I plan on having a lot fun in it..hoping to get it back to Tx. just in time for NISMO FEISTA in San Antonio ..Ive had my current Z apart  cents 2009 way to long ..can see pics on instagram at ahd240z ...have a lot of time in it ..planed on doing the same build ..still need to finish the body work almost done thank god ...one day hope to do a build tread on it but Im always reading other peoples and getting way to many ideas hint CUBE TAIL LIGHTS for one 

Project creep is a devastating thought process for these cars. It's best to just pick one thing and focus on it until that one thing is done. Otherwise you spend all your time focusing on how it's ALL going to go together and you never actually get anything done because you keep changing things in your mind and starting from scratch every single time.

Congrats on the buy though! That's a sweet car.