HybridZ
Sign in to follow this  
PLATA

A 300ZX on is way

Posted (edited)

Getting this ZX ,   hunting for another R32 and this ZX  blink at me post-36683-0-67019500-1493209507_thumb.jpgpost-36683-0-32623000-1493209527_thumb.jpg got it and on its way from Nippon , on US shores in June , she is a RHD true JDM

Edited by PLATA

^ no is a plain jane auto with 90K kilometers , clean no rot , but like I mention , it blink at me and got to have , I always like the body lines on these ZX's  , yes not Datsun Z , but a close relative .

Do you have some type of hookup on importing cars? I've never done it, but it seems to me the import costs would be a significant chunk of that $6k. Can you educate me on that a bit?

Do you have some type of hookup on importing cars? I've never done it, but it seems to me the import costs would be a significant chunk of that $6k. Can you educate me on that a bit?

I have imported cars from Nippon using the 25 year import rule , yes a contact is vital , but  there are risks involved , a 25 plus old car will break down , so is best to get an unmolested low miles car and pay a bit more . This one for $6k will be a good buy and me making a small gain .

I get all that. I was more wondering how you get it done seemingly pretty cheaply. Is it a flat fee that's lower than I would guess, percentage of car value, friend just throws it on when he has an extra spot on the boat, etc

I get all that. I was more wondering how you get it done seemingly pretty cheaply. Is it a flat fee that's lower than I would guess, percentage of car value, friend just throws it on when he has an extra spot on the boat, etc

Shipping charges are negotiable , the key is to find a reputable agent and cars that a have valid mandated state inspection .