HybridZ

Stock FPR with walbro 255

MerloZ

My lc-2 is faulty and im also working on that. Currently it is disabled in tunerstudio. The car is definately running rich. And im nearly certain that all my tunerstudio settings are correct. You say you can tune around higher fuel pressure however the car likes to idle with a VE value of 1. This is clearly very wrong as they should be somewhere around 20. All my injector settings are next to perfect if not perfect. If there is any other settings that could cause running that rich what would it be. Accel enrich? The engine is running very rich the spark plugs get black with soot after less than 30 miles.

I'm no expert at tuning MS, I just know that you should be able to tune around the fuel pressure.  I do know a little about data and calculations though and wonder if you're not depending too much on calculated numbers instead of what your eyes, ears, and nose are telling you.

According to this link VE is the result of an equation, using MAP and AFR readings as inputs.  So with a bad AFR number you can't use VE numbers to tune..  The calculations are only as good as the data used for them.  If you're using a separate O2 sensor for MS, maybe it's damaged.  Either way, VE is calculated using two variables, either of which could be incorrect.  

When you're having problems like this you should always check your inputs.

http://www.megamanual.com/ms2/tune.htm

post-8864-0-17629300-1493828460_thumb.png