HybridZ
ByStickel

Late-'71 240 part-out in Massachusetts

Posted (edited)

This was a Florida car with most of its rust down low.  No engine, cooling, hood, or wheels. The tub got hauled away, along with the orig 4-spd, driveshaft, and diff. Here's the text from the Craigslist ad:

"I parted out a late-1971 240z and have parts to sell. 

Left and right doors with glass. No int panel. Have hinges and handles. Minor corrosion at bottom seams. small perforation limited to interior sheetmetal. $100 each

Front fenders.SOLD

Headlight buckets. plastic. All studs in good shape. $100

5-slot 14" wheels. 2 non-matching pairs. 2 are approx 6.5" wide with a slightly positive offset. The other 2 have more negative offset and are 5.5-6" wide. $60 for each pair. Also have (one)14" Fenton 5-slot with lots of negative offset. Looks great. Aluminum and steel construction. $20

Steering rack with tie rods. Rod end(s are tight and) threads are good. $125

Clean hatch. (surface rust only, needs to be stripped before refinishing)No glass. $110

Front crossmember with LCAs $75

Struts front complete with hubs, rotors, and brakes $185
Struts rear complete with lower control arms. No drums $150

Quarter windows $50/pr.

Pedal assembly $90

Decent center console. SOLD

Miscellaneous interior. Call with requests. No seats. Only trim is back panel cover in red, faded, and dash fill panel.

Some other junk too. I'll add and remove items as I go. You're free to contact me with requests.

My gmail.com address is [email protected]  I check that all the time. Forums less so.

Edited by ByStickel