HybridZ
Sign in to follow this  
zboi

Stock rear spindle/knuckle needed

So my spindle pin won't come out of my knuckle assembly. I put it in a press and it is bending the rear control arm instead of pushing out the pin. Wondering if anyone has a knuckle I could use, don't need any bearing or stun axle or anything just the bare knuckle assembly. Passenger side.

Posted (edited)

The threads got mashed from being beaten on and pressed, and then I welded a rod to them to try to twist it so it would break free and it just snapped the bolt. This thing is seriously stuck in there bad.

Edited by zboi

Posted (edited)

Do you need the whole strut? It sounds like you may need the A arm too.It's to wet today but I think Saturday is going to be nice.

If you want to pull the parts I will let you have the strut the A arm and the axle for $65

Edited by 72240Z

Do you need the whole strut? It sounds like you may need the A arm too.It's to wet today but I think Saturday is going to be nice.

If you want to pull the parts I will let you have the strut the A arm and the axle for $65

I'd take you up on that. My only concern is what if the pin is frozen real bad in that one too. Its a fair bit of work getting all that taken off.