HybridZ

Need source for 19" wheels with 4x114.3 bolt pattern

The Texas Mile and Arkansas Mile associations don't like my 28" diameter drag radials. So, I gotta find a wheel to fit a 28" diameter Hoosier R7, which it looks like requires a 19" rim. Anybody have a source for 19" wheels that will fit our S30s? Not terrible worried about how they look.

I really don't care what width it is. The tire rules for this club are on their website but I haven't studied them enough. But I do know that they will allow the R6/R7 Hoosiers to an unlimited mph. That's why I am leaning that direction. I may have other options. I'd go a 15" tire if I can figure out a "speed rated" option that will pass tech. But, for me to make my gearing work out, I need that 28" total diameter. From the lack of responses to my 19" query, it looks like I'm gonna have to look at other options, or custom wheels of some kind.

From the rules, it looks like they favor R7s for 200 and up. Gotta check to see if they will allow a NASCAR tire, which is 28X10X15, which would make me very happy, and would certainly be a tire that is up to the task.  Now to chase down an email for a Texas Mile safety steward.