HybridZ

Datsun looks like its driving crooked

Hello Z family please help!!!! I have recently purchased a 1978 datsun in which i had a brand new rack and pinion installed with ball joints and tire rods as well. Next on my list to replace are the shocks and struts which are shot making the car very bouncy. One day as my wife was following me she noticed that the car looks like its driving sideways or crooked from the rear. What could cause this??? And what should be my next plan of action. Another thing that i did notice is that the rear passenger side wheel tilts inward slightly but the right side rear wheel doesn't. No suspension parts looked bent and there was no apparent frame damage.

We used to call that dog-tracking.  It's caused by the rear wheels being on an axis that is not parallel with the front wheels' axis, when all wheels are parallel to the car body.  If you can see something odd about a rear wheel that's a good place to start,  Could be worn bushings.  How is the wear pattern on the rear wheels?  

Is this a right hand steering wheel car?  Passenger side and right side are the same for US models.

I found a few links on the old interweb.  These cars don't have a lot of adjustment so you probably have a bent part or worn bushings.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-drive/culture/commuting/dog-tracking-should-give-a-driver-pause/article1367167/