HybridZ

Corbeau GT8 Highback Buckets

Furio

Hi all,

Currently hunting for seats for my 240z, car is just about finished in paint going audi suzuka grey.

I've got my eye on the Corbeau GT8 Highbacks but I'm curious if anyone has any experience with these seats, either in or out of a Z. 

Attached is a picture of the seats in question.

fyePVzS.jpg

Alternatively if anyone has any suggestions for classic style buckets I'm all ears. I am however UK based so major manufacturers would be ideal.

thanks.

Edited by Furio

I'm using corbeau clubman seats which seem like the us version of those seats. Mine have been recovered. See my build link in my signature. Post #2 for pictures.

I think cobra had some really nice classic looking seats, being in UK they will be much readily available to you.

Hi all,

Currently hunting for seats for my 240z, car is just about finished in paint going audi suzuka grey.

I've got my eye on the Corbeau GT8 Highbacks but I'm curious if anyone has any experience with these seats, either in or out of a Z.

Attached is a picture of the seats in question.

fyePVzS.jpg

Alternatively if anyone has any suggestions for classic style buckets I'm all ears. I am however UK based so major manufacturers would be ideal.

thanks.

I would certainly rock those seats! 

Any sources / links selling them?

I used to have a pair of Corbeau GT8 Highbacks in my 240Z, they fit well, look period and are very comfortable 

I modified the mounting points in the floor pan to get the seats lower in the car and to make the base more horizontal as initially it felt a bit like I was being tipped backwards

Only moved them on when I got a very good deal on a pair of Recaro Profi SPG's