HybridZ

Brake Booster

M_Motorsports

The 280z booster has a different mounting bolt layout then the 72 240z. I have one on my 72 240z.  Have to re-drill the firewall mounting holes. Works good with the 1 inch Wilwood MC too.  Many threads on this in the brake section.

Jthom5147 do you have any pictures of how you adapted the pedal to the hydro booster? I have one sitting in the garage and as soon as it is installed I'll have a vacuum booster from my '71 that will be going up for sale/trade/donation.

To az240:  I don't believe your 8 1/2: booster would fit in my 240.  Thanks, but you should go ahead and contact RB26. 

Contacted all the major auto supply stores and all say they are out of stock and don't know when they would have any more.  Contacted Carbone Co., who remanufactures boosters, to see if I could send mine in to be done and they said they can not do a 240z.  Motorsports says they are out of stock till who knows when.  So, still looking.