HybridZ
SuperDan

HybridZ may be shutting down.

Author a DVD that has the entire FAQ section and put it for sale that you can browse with your browser on your computer.

People will buy it if they are worried the knowledge base will disappear.......which will make it possible to keep the site alive.

A  Hybridz sticker? I'd love to put one on my car, are any still available?

It was many years ago that there was a run of stickers. They were/are fantastic. I don't know if someone is still making them (I have probably had mine almost 10 years)

It was many years ago that there was a run of stickers. They were/are fantastic. I don't know if someone is still making them (I have probably had mine almost 10 years)

Could you possibly post an image of it? Stickers are very easy to make these days, I'm not thinking of a money making venture but I guess that could be considered. You won't keep the forum afloat on sticker sales :D  But I would guess that many of us would be proud to display a Hybridz decal.

I am donating a small amount, it is WELL WORTH IT. 

A couple of ideas (most already mentioned):

Sell some swag!

People can donate parts to auction, proceeds go to fund the long life of HybridZ

Sub-Forum vendor sponsors

Annual fund raiser?

Dan, thank you for all your work and thank you for bringing the issue to our attention rather than just shutting it down. 

-Mike

Posted (edited)

HI Dan,

I messaged cockerstar who did the initial run of HBz swag and he said that he would run another batch if there was enough interest, I would suggest you discuss the donation situation with him rather than me a third party doing it.

Edited by theczechone
  • Like 1

There are a number of vendors who advertise/post here. Do they contribute?

$100 on the way.

I plan to change it up now.  I'm going to start donating 1% of my profits for each sale I make from here on out.  I wasn't aware of the costs of running a website!  

HI Dan,

I messaged cockerstar who did the initial run of HBz swag and he said that he would run another batch if there was enough interest, I would suggest you discuss the donation situation with him rather than me a third party doing it.

I am also down for more swag!  Tell cockerstart to make me a 370z one!

Posted (edited)

HI Dan,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

I contacted the shop I run the apparel with and got current pricing. I'll be posting a new round. Same format as before, but 100% of profits are going to Dan!

Order here:

http://forums.hybridz.org/topic/127777-hybridz-apparel-order-thread-100-of-profits-will-be-donated-round-4/

Edited by cockerstar

I talked to Dan and I'm donating 5 sets of kick panel speaker pods to the cause.

Either low profile for the 240 for $100.00 or the 280 panels for $125.00. 100% of the money will go to HybridZ. I'll cover shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states.

Post here your pledge and Dan will let me know you paid. I'll pm you for shipping info.

Dig deep people. That's a whole lot better than a tote bag

Derek is this offer still available?

I bought a hat & shirt back in the day, but seems time to buy more.

While I may not frequent the site like I used to, but I did learn so much about building my 280Z-06 (LS6 power) since most of it was new to me coming from owning, building & racing a pair of 510s for 12 years before selling them and getting the Z. I still refer people to this site via FB, etc., so glad to see the interest is still plentiful. It is an amazing resource. Donation coming.

• Like 1

There is no way I could have done my build without all of the info on here :) I was gonna do $50, but I think I will up it to $100 to get some sweet 240z speaker pods! Thank you Derek! (PM me for an address)