HybridZ

What year 240sx TPS on L28 engine?

turbogrill

Not really most tb out there are dslots and if he's not changing linkage to other side should still open clockwise. And even then most standalone can calibrate a TPS sensor. Go with 92 from automatic, keep in mind you won't use the 3 pin sqaure plug that looks like the fuel injector rather the 3 pin with rounded corner. Should come off TPS with a little pigtail.  Also you might have to re drill the mounts / ears according to what I read I didn't cause I changed the whole throttle body to a 240sx unit with spacer ofcourse

https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/nissan,1992,240sx,2.4l+l4,1209013,fuel+&+air,throttle+position+sensor+(tps),5136

The one I use on my MS kits

Edited by softopz

Rock Auto. Beck Arnley #158-0490. Single connector. $38.79  .1991 -1995 240SX standard Tranny and 1993 -1995 Altima.

You don't need the two connector style. The second connection is for Automatic Transmsission control,

Picture of Beck Arnley #158-0490 for standard transmission. 

https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=482658&cc=1209013&jsn=10 

BA1580490-1__ra_p.jpg

Edited by Chickenman

Since you'll probably be switching the end connector to a GM, although I'm sure you can find the Nissan connector on E-Bay. Here are the 240SX pin outs to GM .

Red  = 5V ( GM connector pin A ) 

Black = Ground ( GM connector pin B )

White = TPS Signal ( GM connector pin C ) 

The connector that is part of the TPS is just swiches.........one or two depending on whether turbo application.........maybe none on other cars.

The grey connector is what has the potentiometer you will need.

I run a M30 ecu on my L28et and it won't work without the grey connector.