HybridZ

Affordable ITB's anyone.

Chickenman

Juts stumbled across these. From EFI hardware so should be good quality. Reasonable price IMHO. Combine with your favorite Triple manifold, add injectors and Bazinga!! 

Note the 6 degree throttle blades. Would be a neat conversion from a Plenum manifold for someone... whose name may or may not start with an " S "   :D

Edit I suppose a link may help:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/6-Cylinder-DCOE-45mm-Throttle-Body-Kit-inc-TPS-Ram-Tubes-Fuel-Rail/261879001624?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by Chickenman

I might be confusing a very important thing here, but how is this different than just buying two sets of Triumph Daytona 955i throttle bodies?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/02-06-Triumph-Daytona-955I-throttle-Bodies-w-Injector-Rail-Fuel-Lines-/372003554885?hash=item569d23c645:g:VZQAAOSw7GRZCkiG&vxp=mtr

You still need to make an adaptor plate, you still need the software to run the injectors.

Again, I'm probably missing something very important here, but it seems like you'd be spending $1000 extra for not much.

Hmm. I like this option much better than the very expensive Jenveys. Are they quality or Chinese junk? I am weary of anything on eBay that's affordable these days.

I'm happy with mine for sure. One of the butterflies is slightly off center and it has a little stick-age problem if you run closed blade idle bypass but if you crack the blades for your idle it's not a problem. The outer edges of the bodies were sharp but that was fine as I just hit them with a deburing tool. The kit had everything I needed to get it working. I did manage to knock one of the velocity stacks off of its base but it snapped right back on and never was a problem again. 

I had about 6000 miles on them before my head $hit the bed. I think for the money they are the best deal out there.

Hmm. I like this option much better than the very expensive Jenveys. Are they quality or Chinese junk? I am weary of anything on eBay that's affordable these days.

EFI Hardware is an Australian company and make nearly everything in house. Personally I've always found that Australian and New Zealand products are  normally very good quality. The guys over there are Hard Core. 

I'm not too sure, i think that unless you are looking for a throttle plate only I would still go with the Jenveys.

So you can have a pair of Jenvey's for $608 https://jenveyusa.com/collections/throttle-bodies-twin/products/jenvey-dynamics-th-body-45mm-individual-throttle-bodies-pair

Or you can have a single ITB from EfiHardware for $293 https://www.efihardware.com/products/2895/E-Series-DCOE-Throttle-Body

so you are saving a whopping $33 for three. Then personally i like the Jenvey's better so i guess i am biased

Edited by theczechone

When you add up all of the stuff in the kit purchasing them piecemeal the price goes up quite a bit. Now if you are going to discard some of the parts like linkage then it makes better sense to buy individual.

Also the ones you linked to have a built in injector bung. Which is a plus if you want it. The kit I got requires bungs in the manifold which is what I wanted.

When you add up all of the stuff in the kit purchasing them piecemeal the price goes up quite a bit. Now if you are going to discard some of the parts like linkage then it makes better sense to buy individual.

Also the ones you linked to have a built in injector bung. Which is a plus if you want it. The kit I got requires bungs in the manifold which is what I wanted.

I agree, if you buy piecemeal than you'll pay more. The kit listed in the original posting is a throttle plate with weld in bungs, not everyone has that ability and could be costly to have it done.

Jenvey usa doesn't currently list a kit with three throttle bodies. I sent them a note if they could generate a price for a kit and also if they are open to group buys. I've been interested in one of these two option for a while. Just haven't pulled the trigger

I think the throttle bodies with the built in bungs are the way to go if you already have a DCOE manifold. For me at the time the kit was appealing because I knew I wouldn't be constrained design wise.

Now if I was going to do it all over again....Heritage Throttle Body all the way.  That is as long as they get around to doing it in 48mm like they said.