HybridZ

HybridZ Apparel Order Thread - 100% of Profits Will Be Donated, round 4

cockerstar

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to provide another update. I'm packing orders this weekend so they should go out early next week. Sorry for the delay! Life has been a little rough the past two weeks. Work sent me out of town, I got sick, and I had to put down my 13 y/o shepherd, so shipping everything got delayed. Looking forward to getting all of these into your hands ASAP. 

Thanks for the warm wishes guys. 

Everything has shipped unless I've contacted you separately about a backordered color! If I had a partial backorder I went ahead and shipped what I had already.

Savage42, OldAndyAndTheSea, evildky, ss260, and 74_5.0L_Z all have things we're waiting on. 

If anyone knows DatsunDoug in person, can they remind him to log on and pay? I decided to order his items since he hadn't read his PM, but he hasn't logged on since then. I have an XL black T and a L asphalt T ready to ship if anyone wants them :P

• Administrators
15 hours ago, cockerstar said:

Everything has shipped unless I've contacted you separately about a backordered color! If I had a partial backorder I went ahead and shipped what I had already.

Savage42, OldAndyAndTheSea, evildky, ss260, and 74_5.0L_Z all have things we're waiting on. 

If anyone knows DatsunDoug in person, can they remind him to log on and pay? I decided to order his items since he hadn't read his PM, but he hasn't logged on since then. I have an XL black T and a L asphalt T ready to ship if anyone wants them :P

Excellent job and thanks so much for doing this!

It's really cool to so much interest in people wanting HybridZ swag.

Dan

6 hours ago, SuperDan said:

Excellent job and thanks so much for doing this!

It's really cool to so much interest in people wanting HybridZ swag.

Dan

Thanks Dan!

I'm not quite ready to announce the final number yet, but hopefully we can cover operating expenses for more than 6 months with this. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 10/8/2017 at 2:57 PM, cockerstar said:

Thanks Dan!

I'm not quite ready to announce the final number yet, but hopefully we can cover operating expenses for more than 6 months with this. 

Awesome news Ryan, again thanks so much for doing these apparel runs!

• Like 1

On 10/7/2017 at 7:55 PM, cockerstar said:

Any idea when those of us who got bumped can expect shipment? Can we choose a different color to expedite?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I should be receiving the backorders on Sunday or Monday and will ship ASAP. Next round will have some vetting of their available inventory. I never expected such issues with the printer's supply chain!

That's awesome to see a roadkill signed hoodie! I bet it was fun to see the car in person.