HybridZ

HybridZ Apparel Order Thread - 100% of Profits Will Be Donated, round 4

cockerstar

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, AydinZ71 said:

Sorry all, trying to follow this thread. Is merc. Purchase still an option? 

No, he used to do it in runs since there are minimum orders. When jhm made the post about needing donations, I mentioned that merch runs since a good amount of money was always generated that way. We could easily do another one, but cockerstar hasn't been online in 2 years, so we'd need a volunteer to draw up a logo and organize the ordering and purchasing. 

There is a possibility that there will be another run of HybridZ apparel/merchandise in order to raise funds to help defray operating expenses for the forum.  No details as of now; but stay tuned.  Likely only going down this path if there's sufficient interest to warrant the time & effort.

I'd be interested in a black hoodie if we make a run. Also, if it saves effort I think Nick might still have a vector drawing of the logo around, which he drew up for the Norcal BBQ back in 2008. I'm digging around on my fileserver to see if I have a copy of the file, but I'm not sure he ever sent it to me as he was doing the shirt prints on his own.

I would be in for something. My son has connections with a printing company if that is needed and has previously done their design work. I think he played around with the logo when the last run was done. I'll check on that. If the vector can be found that would certainly make it easier.

Edited by jpndave

These are not the original logos but in the spirit of contributing to the cause, I'd like to offer something that might be of help.

Back when I dabbled in graphic design, I remixed our logo using different typefonts, and I thought it might come in handy for anyone looking to design the shirts.

Feel free to modify it, enhance it, or use it as-is, or not at all – it's entirely up to you.

btw the original logo can be view here : 

hybridz.JPG

HybirdZ.pdf

Edited by ihavearustedz

• 4 weeks later...

John had emailed me about getting this going again and I'm game to help or hand it off to someone else that wants to tackle it. I use a company that was local to me several years ago, but they have been shipping to me for the last several rounds. I'd like to see another run going to help support the site costs!

I have the ability to do them at home. I dont have a sublimation printer. So I can not print on shirts. I do that a cutting plotter and heat press. So I can do simple type of designs. Multi color is no issue. The logo posted by ihavearustedZ are easily done. If this is something everyone would be interested in, I have no problem taking it on and making it happen. I can also do stickers or banners. 

• Like 1

A HUGE thanks to Ryan for selflessly donating his time and effort to make this happen (again)!!  For those that haven't seen it yet; his new apparel thread can be found here:

@LLave, @HIWAY ONE, @Mayolives, @AydinZ71, @jpndave, @Gollum, @Kennysgreen280zt, @MAG58, @superduner, @1970 240z, @seattlejester, @Neverdone, @Zetsaz, @skib

Tried to tag members that had expressed an interest in another run...sorry for the double-tap if that happened to anyone.  Enjoy!!!!