HybridZ
Sign in to follow this  
Haniel20

looking for s30

Looking for as clean as possible rust free z or as lil rust as possible I did want a l28et swapped car but dont mind it being n/a really just really as rust free as possible and a/c florida is to hot not to have it.i live in south florida I have cash in hand and my limit is since where in the 7k to 8k price range.

For 7 to 8k you're gonna get a non-running/barely running unrestored project.

The best you can hope for is someone trying to offload a 95% complete project like this guy

https://portland.craigslist.org/clk/cto/d/1973-datsun-240z/6240225676.html

Also, with that budget, you're gonna have to factor in a plane ticket over to the West coast and fuel for the drive back.

"Rust free" and "S30" don't exactly exist on the east coast.

For 7 to 8k you're gonna get a non-running/barely running unrestored project.

The best you can hope for is someone trying to offload a 95% complete project like this guy

https://portland.craigslist.org/clk/cto/d/1973-datsun-240z/6240225676.html

Also, with that budget, you're gonna have to factor in a plane ticket over to the West coast and fuel for the drive back.

"Rust free" and "S30" don't exactly exist on the east coast.

He said S30, not 240z. 7-8k should still get you a pretty decent 280Z.

Haniel, I have a 75 280z 2+2 that is not rust free, but overall has little to light rust. 55k original miles and originally from Texas. Been on the east coast at least a decade. Car is in South central PA. Let me know if you're interested.

Help yourself. People are providing good input. You happen to want to buy in at a crazy boom in Z popularity. Finding the right car at a price that works for you is going to take some time. Check craigslist and forums daily.