HybridZ

Megasquirt grounding

Rbenys14

I've been putting in alot of time in the garage trying to tuck and shave my bay along with installing megasquirt. My only question about the whole thing is, how am I to ground the million black wires? I've read NOT to ground them all in the same spot. I've also read NOT to solder them into a bigger wire and put it in a single location. But I HAVE heard that I should ground everything to my block. I'm currently wiring the injectors. Where do I ground this bundle of 6 black wires? Tha k you very much for your response.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place or already posted. Still trying to figure out forums.

I prefer grounding to the head or block far away from starter or coils ( If COP or CNP ) . Starter is a high EMI transmitter. I don't like any grounds near it. I've also read that you can get eddy currents near the starter ground when cranking. Those can induce impedance in the ground wires.