HybridZ
thedarkie

74 260z, v8 swap

Posted (edited)

Trying to decide whether to swap to a more modern sports car.. not sure what dollar figure to put on my car

Super clean body and undercarriage, not a spec of rust. Nice paint - not concours quality, but very nice. Car was on a rotisserie about 6-7 years ago.

Engine is a freshly swapped Ford small-block 363 (6.0L) built on an aftermarket Dart block with 4 bolt mains. Forged bottom end, Diamond 10:1 pistons, TFS-R heads, MSD ignition etc etc. Basically a no expense spared motor. Only "downside" is that its still carbureted, but the big Vic intake has injector ports and I have rails, injectors and other small parts to get into an EFI conversion. As it sits should be right around 500hp - and it certainly goes like stink and blows the tires away in 1-2-3 - I haven't dyno'd it yet as its basically just getting out of the break-in period. 

Arizona Z car coilovers all around as well as their tubular control arms, Wilwood brakes, R200 LSD

Interior is very nice - if I was going the next step I would just do a fresh carpet kit. Seats in beautiful condition, clean dash, MOMO steering wheel and an AEM wideband gauge. I ordered speedhut gauges but they're taking forever to arrive so I'd probably sell with the stock ones. Speedo doesn't work, the rest are A-OK. 

tJkfcYZ.png

7BQ0BP7.jpg

Edited by thedarkie

It looks like it is a Canadian car.   I just did quick research on what it would take to import into the USA and it looks like a pain in the a$$.  I am sure that there is a market for your car here in the US if it could be imported but I am not familiar at all with Canadian prices.      https://www.cbp.gov/trade/basic-import-export/importing-car

Just now, 331CI 280z said:

It looks like it is a Canadian car.   I just did quick research on what it would take to import into the USA and it looks like a pain in the a$$.  I am sure that there is a market for your car here in the US if it could be imported but I am not familiar at all with Canadian prices.      https://www.cbp.gov/trade/basic-import-export/importing-car

Nah, importing a classic is super easy and it's originally a US car..