HybridZ

Hoke Performance LS2/T56 install starts today.....

Looks like I will be retiring early next year, The money will help with retirement. I will not sell if I do not get what I think the car is worth.

Ironhead yes I definitely like doing the build more then driving the finished product. I have built many cars in the past. This is my forth  240Z build, the other three were stock builds and I sold all of them within 1 year of finishing the projects.

Pete

• 4 weeks later...

I received my 36 page appraisal from Classic Auto Appraiser. The report was very detailed and included condition and quality of the build. The value came in at $55,000 I will be raising my insurance with Haggerty to reflect the appraised value.

The Appraiser Carlo Di Marco was very complete and knowledgeable on many different cars.

If anyone is interested in seeing the complete appraisal I can send you an email.

Pete

On 9/27/2020 at 11:22 AM, mrk3cobra said:

I received my 36 page appraisal from Classic Auto Appraiser. The report was very detailed and included condition and quality of the build. The value came in at $55,000 I will be raising my insurance with Haggerty to reflect the appraised value.

The Appraiser Carlo Di Marco was very complete and knowledgeable on many different cars.

If anyone is interested in seeing the complete appraisal I can send you an email.

Pete

How much did the appraisal cost? I'd also love a copy of it if you wouldn't mind sharing! 😁

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/2/2020 at 2:57 PM, mrk3cobra said:

Looks like I will be retiring early next year, The money will help with retirement. I will not sell if I do not get what I think the car is worth.

Ironhead yes I definitely like doing the build more then driving the finished product. I have built many cars in the past. This is my forth  240Z build, the other three were stock builds and I sold all of them within 1 year of finishing the projects.

Pete

On 6/16/2021 at 1:52 PM, mrk3cobra said:

It is a sad day today, the LS2 240Z Auction started today on bringatrailer.com.

Pete

I hope it brings what you see the cars value AND plenty of smiles for the new owner! Heck that’s why we build these cars! Some to enjoy the build process, some to enjoy the finished product! Best of luck 

-Don