Jump to content
Home Built by Jeff

Home Built Z 'Full video build'

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, Home Built by Jeff said:

Haha, bog is what it is called here in Aus'. No idea where it comes from. I assume 'bondo' is or was a brand name of body filler in the US and has just become the term.

Correct, Bondo is 3M's brand name and became a standard term. I suppose "body filler" is what the pro's call it. Bog is way better. 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now