HybridZ

How do you get unread content settings to stick? Also, no page numbers.

rturbo 930

I've been having this problem on CZC since they updated their software, and also now here as well since we've done the same. When I try to filter my unread content feed to just 'Topics' under the Content Type menu, and hit 'save changes', it never actually saves those changes. If I navigate to the forum home page, and then hit 'unread content', the feed is unfiltered again. When I first started using this feature on CZC, pre-update, the settings I selected were saved and that was that. Any ideas?

Additionally, I've noticed that page numbers for multi-page topics are now gone from the unread content listing. It would be nice if there was a button to simply go to the last page (or whichever page) like there used to be. These buttons are still present in when browsing in the various sub forums.

Thanks for the response. Unless I'm missing something, it seems that instead of simply clicking on unread content, I would have to go to the activities tab and click on that stream every time.That's not very convenient, and I don't know why it would be like that now when it wasn't before - they fixed something that wasn't broken.