HybridZ

Project Cars 2 Racing Simulator with Datsun goodness

260DET

Apparently this second version is a good thing and realistic enough for real racers who want to practice.  Anyway I need to practice Bathurst circuit so a PS 4 Pro setup is on order but the best news is that several Nissans are modeled, from memory a 240Z, 280ZX IMSA turbo complete with lag and a couple of Z32's. Can't find any videos of those cars on YouTube so a V8 Supercar will have to do. What do you think, the dynamics look good to me.

Well that looks like fun.

I was messing with Rfactor for a while and even started modeling a 240Z for it. I decided to make a twin cam head instead:) The thing I noticed was it's more about the physics settings on the car more than the look of the car. Garbage in garbage out. 

I may have to pull my driving seat out of storage!

Agree that the physics are everything, particularly if they can be tuned to replicate what you drive. The G nosed 240Z should be a good start for a lot of us, top speed 257kph,  300hp and 1,060kg weight plus no unrealistic aero assistance.