HybridZ

Password Reset Help Needed

mayolivestwo

I have been a supporting member here at Hybirdz.org for many years. I have always tried to contribute a few answers to questions where I thought that I could help others and I was one of the initial members to organize the wind tunnel tests some years ago. Now I need help. My screen name is "mayolives". However, I'm now unable to log in with my old password and when I try to use the reset link and click on the reset link provided, I get a message saying it's not valid. I haven't been able to log in for several months so I created another account in order to get help. The new account name is "mayolivestwo". I will delete this new account when I'm able to log into my old account. Please help. I have tried and tried to log into my old account but can't do so. Perhaps an administrator will read this message and help me. I really depend on the information this site contains to keep my several z cars up and running. Again please help me to log in.      Mayolives, Tom Barnett, N. Myrtle beach, SC

Thanks for reading my post above. I guess the hybridz gods were smiling down on me this morning. There is a new and simple way to reset passwords. I received an email where my new password was entered and it works perfectly! I'm now up and running again! How about that! 

• Administrators
On 10/10/2017 at 6:19 AM, Mayolives said:

Thanks for reading my post above. I guess the hybridz gods were smiling down on me this morning. There is a new and simple way to reset passwords. I received an email where my new password was entered and it works perfectly! I'm now up and running again! How about that! 

That's weird. I sent you a manual password reset to your email on Aug 13th and Oct 4th.

You never received it or it just did not work?