280zx door weatherstripping cross section/rejuvenation

hi guys!

Realized today that not only do I have some water leaking from my t-top seal (right at the top of the a pillar, where the car seal meets the t-top seal), but I have quite the air gad where the window meets the b-pillar..   

I'm guessing the seal has sagged and lost elasticity after all these years and isn't pushing on the window anymore.  

My current budget for the whole car (and there a quite a few things due) is zero dollars.  so I was thinking of being creative to fix the seal. 

I though of maybe injecting something that would "inflate" the seal, ideally some kind of rubber foam of some sort, but that would be messy and inconsistent at best.  Then I realized that most weather seals are essentially rubber tubes, and that I could possibly insert a rubber tube within the weatherstrip, which would basically make it behave like new. I checked it out online and found two references wher people had successufully done this with other cars (this is one, the other is a youtube vid doing the same thing ish... https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/body/741222-t-top-car-help.html

I was curious if anyone had any old seals that were cut up so i can get a picture of the cross section. It could tell me if the idea would work on tour seals and what diameter tube I could potentially use,  as a bonus.... 

also, any opinions or suggestions are welcomed