HybridZ

280z Rolling Shell -no title MI

mmendes

Selling my 280z project. I bought this with the intention of stealing some parts off it for my other car and then building this one as well. Well the other car is pretty close to complete and I no longer feel like doing  another Z car. The car still has all the steering and suspension installed along with the rear diff and driveshaft. Radiator, Dash and some other misc pieces would come with it as well. The car has rust but is worth saving in my opinion. I don't think it would be too hard to fix the rust but it would also be perfect for someone looking for good glass, patch panels or a usable suspension, differential and driveshaft. You would need to fix:

-Sheet metal ABOVE the front drivers frame rail in the front,

-Drivers Frame rail after the seat

-Hole in drivers side floorboard where the body drain rusted away. The rest of the floorpan is solid.

-Passenger side floorpan and frame rail

-Drivers side hatch metal

Asking $800

Fastest way to contact me will be to email me directly

mmendes413@gmail.com

Thanks for looking

-Marc

20171017_203407.jpg

20171017_203421.jpg

20171017_203445.jpg

Driver_floorboard.jpg

Driver_frame_rail.jpg

Driver_wheelwell.jpg

Pass_fender.jpg

Pass_floorboard.jpg

Pass_frame_rail.jpg

20171017_203344.jpg

• 2 months later...

Just curious - how can you sell a car that does not belong to you, at least in the eyes of the law?  No title.  Do you have any documentation showing paperwork back to the last owner of record?  Otherwise, how does a person know it's not stolen?

Did you get paperwork when you bought it, or did you just give somebody some money and tow the car away?

• 5 weeks later...